Our medieval inn, located in full nature near the Viaduct of Millau propNotre auberge Médiévale, sise en pleine nature à proposes a tailor-made welcome for all your Groups for lunch and dinner, in an exceptional decor.
We depend on thefortified village of Sainte Eulalie de Cernon, Templar capital and command of the Larzac, located in the Templar and Hospitaller circuit, also nearby the Vélorail and the tourist train and the free visit to the caves of Roquefort Papillon. We propose a choice of gourmet and copious menus, modulable, composed of local specialities and we offer free drivers and guides. Professionals: Leave the beaten tracks and stand out by proposing regional meals in unusual surroundings to your clients! Contact us for our group tariffs!
Capacity; : 40 Person(s), 90 Person(s) (maximum)
GPS coordinates lat. 43° 58' 59" - long. 3° 6' 39"
- From 01 april 2019 to 31 october 2019
- Pets allowed
- Horse riders welcome point
- Coach parking
- Play area
- Visit (0.5 km)
- Touristic trains (0.1 km)
- Museum (0.5 km)
- Product tasting (1 km)
Rates and reservations
- Menu Groupe Midi (vin et café compris) : From 24.9 € to; 35.9 €
- Menu Groupe Soir (vin et café compris) : From 24.9 € to; 35.9 €
- Panier pique-nique (groupe) : 9.9 €
- Holiday voucher